Back End Developer : WazirX: Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Exchange in India Davanagere, Karnataka
WazirX: Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Exchange in IndiaDavanagere, Karnataka.We are looking for Backend engineers with 3 to 8 years of experience in a product company with the willingness to learn and work on RoR/Golang
Do the words ‘cryptocurrency’ and ‘blockchain’ excite you? Do you want to be a part of India’s largest cryptocurrency exchange and shape the future of a decentralized financial world? If yes, read on.
Founded in 2018, WazirX has over 1 million users, and that number is growing rapidly. WazirX is on a mission to make crypto accessible to everyone in India.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
About the Role:
We are looking for Backend engineers with 3 to 8 years of experience in a product company with the willingness to learn and work on RoR/Golang
- Design and build advanced applications keeping scalability and performance in mind
- Active contributor and participant in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- We expect you to learn about new software technologies, and proactively look for ways to make WazirX better.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in backend development for a product organization
- Hands-on expert who can code, architect/design systems, and understand building highly available and scalable micro services on cloud infrastructure.
- Go-getter and open to working to learn with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of Containers and Container Orchestration Technology such as Docker / Kubernetes and AWS Cloud Platform exposure.
- Hands-on experience in using DevOps tools such as Newrelic, Jenkins, Grafana, ELK, etc
- You’re an expert in writing background tasks, test-driven development.
- You enjoy collaborating with the front-end developers, DevOps, and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- You’re committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates