Cryptocurrency Content Writer job : Bitcoin, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges.
We are cryptocurrency blog which takes serious efforts to educate and inform their readers on the subject of cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, etc, crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, and other security measures for pushing crypto adoption around the world
We are looking for a content writer who is comfortable writing articles in the cryptocurrency niche. You can refer our blog section for some insights: https://themoneymongers.com/blog/
- The writer should have some knowledge of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges.
- Ability to write long-form content on a consistent basis with strong research acumen.
- Ability to breakdown complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple laymen language.
- You need to research different cryptocurrencies and crypto products on a daily basis.
- Willingness to learn and perform under tight deadlines
Bonus: If you have some basic on-page SEO knowledge and if you are already investing or holding some cryptocurrencies and wanting to get a job in the cryptocurrency field this is for you !!
What Are We Looking For:
– 0-1 years of experience in cryptocurrencies or any technical field to be able to understand Blockchain & cryptos
– Graduate or Post-Graduate in any technical field [M. Tech, MCA, MBA, etc with long term vision and commitment are welcome]
– Excellent command over the English language
– Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology [not mandatory, if willing to put in extra effort to learn in probation]
*This is a regular full-time position based in PUNE.
Email us at hello [at] themoneymongers.com
TheMoneyMongers: Obsessed about teaching the next 100 million on #Bitcoin, #Cryptocurrencies, & #Blockchain !!
Bitcoin well might be on the path of becoming the world’s single currency !!
If that happens, you might not want to be left behind, especially when Bitcoin is the rarest thing the world has ever seen so far.
I think you already know this and that’s why you have made up your mind to put some bitcoins in your portfolio. If that’s the case directly skip to this section to see some of the best bitcoin exchanges.
And if you are yet not convinced of having BTC in your portfolio, read through with me:
Only 21 million bitcoins will be generated out of which 3.5 million are however yet to be mined, and approx 4 million coins are already lost, leaving the 7 billion world population with an effective supply of 13 million bitcoins, at the time of writing.
Do you even realize, how scarce it is?
Owning a single Bitcoin is becoming more and more difficult – only 1 in 6 Americans can afford to buy 1 BTC with 1% of their net worth and experts are already suggesting that this might be the last chance for general masses to be able to buy one whole BTC.
Also, there are 11 million millionaires in the United States alone. So there is already not enough Bitcoin for each of them to own two whole Bitcoin.
Think about that !!
2020’s Top Bitcoin Exchange Platforms
So in light of all these facts, we have worked hard for you to bring this exclusive list of Best Bitcoin exchanges that you can use to buy and sell Bitcoins.