OJEE Counselling 2021 Dates, Fee, Registration, Process, Documents
ojee counselling registration 2021 | ojee counselling 2021 fees | ojee.nic.in 2021 | ojee.nic.in 2021 exam date |ojee counselling 2021 last date | ojee counselling for b tech 2021 |ojee counselling procedure | ojee b pharm counselling date |
OJEE Counselling 2021 Dates, Fee, Registration, Process, Documents will be discussed here. On October 31, the government issued the second mock allotment for OJEE 2021. On November 9, the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination authorities will disclose the first OJEE 2021 seat allocation results. Candidates will be eligible for allocation if they complete the registration and choice filling procedure by November 5.
OJEE Counselling 2021
The OJEE counselling registration and option filling process began on October 17 by the test administering authorities. Separate OJEE 2021 counselling sessions are being held for JEE Main 2021 qualifying applicants. It is important to note that the authorities will conduct two OJEE counselling rounds in 2021 and one particular round. Both of the counselling sessions are held online.
OJEE Counselling Registration 2021 – Candidates who want to enroll in B.Tech courses must take the JEE main 2021 exam. The JEE Mains score will be used to determine admission for such applicants.
OJEE Seat Allotment 2022
Candidates must report to the designated college/institution on the appropriate day and time after the seat distribution procedure. With the payment of the entrance fee, candidates must send the original papers to the college to which they have been assigned.
OJEE College List 2021 – Participating institutions are those that provide B.Tech admissions via OJEE counselling. According to last year’s statistics, eight government/government-aided institutions and 82 self-financed institutes are participating in OJEE 2021. Candidates are recommended to review the whole list of OJEE participating institutions for 2021 before filling out and locking their choices.
OJEE Counselling Registration Fee 2021
Candidates who want to take part in OJEE counselling in 2021 must meet the qualifying requirements listed below.
- A candidate must be at least 17 years old to be considered.
- Candidates who intend to participate in BAMS/BHMS counselling must have obtained a valid NEET(UG) rank.
- The parents of the candidates must be Odisha natives. During document verification, candidates must provide their Resident/Nativity certificate.
- Candidates in the General category must have achieved a 50 percent aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in Class 12. For SC/ST, a minimum total of 40% is required.
- Candidates must also have passed English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology on their own.
|Exam||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|Under||State Government of Odisha|
|Counselling||OJEE 2021 Counselling 2021|
|Check online||OJEE Seat Allotment 2021-22|
OJEE Counselling Process 2021
Step 1: OJEE Counselling Registration- Eligible applicants must first register online for the OJEE counselling procedure, as well as pay the counselling cost. After inputting the required information, candidates must pay the OJEE 2021 counselling fee online using a debit/credit card or internet banking account.
Stage 2: Filling in and Locking Choices- Applicants must enter their preferences for institutions and courses in the following step. Candidates are encouraged to choose as many options as possible to improve their chances of acceptance. Candidates must restrict their choices to the time allotted.
Step 3: Provisional seat allotment- The authorities will make provisional seat allotments based on the applicants’ preferences and the OJEE merit list. On the official website, candidates will be able to verify their OJEE seat allocation result. Candidates will also be notified of their seat allocation status by email and mobile phone.
Step 4: Reporting to Nodal Centers for Admission Fee Payment- Candidates who have been assigned seats in a temporary seat allocation must go to the nodal reporting centers for document verification and admission fee payment. Candidates must additionally pay Rs 25,000 as seat confirmation fees in any Axis Bank/ State Bank branch using an e-Challan or online using a credit/debit card.
OJEE 2021 Counselling
Important Points to Remember About counseling
- Candidates who are applying for OJEE 2021 counselling should pay attention to the following points:
- During the OJEE counselling procedure, candidates must have their OJEE 2021 scorecard with them.
- Only those with a valid OJEE, ATMA, CAT, JEE Main, MAT, XAT, NIMCET, GATE, or GPAT score can participate in the OJEE counselling procedure. They must also have their scores validated in person at JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar-751030 on or before October 22, 2021, at noon.
- Regardless of their admission status, JEE rank holders will be entitled to participate in the counselling procedure.
- Candidates seeking seats in any restricted categories (ST/SC/ES/PC/GC/Women/SGS/TFW) must be Odisha natives and have a ‘RESIDENT/NATIVITY CERTIFICATE.’ At document verification during counselling, they must also present an appropriate certificate justifying the category.
Ex-Serviceman quota seats will be offered solely for first-year B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Plan programs. A resident of the state of Odisha who is qualified to apply for this quota should contact the Rajya Sainik Board to confirm their eligibility as an Ex-Serviceman between October 22, 2021, and October 30, 2021.
OJEE 2021 Faqs
OJEE 2021 counselling has been started on October 17.
OJEE counselling 2021 is being conducted in online mode and candidates will have to first register in order to participate in the process.
Answer: The authorities have releases the temporary seat allotment on the basis of choices locked by the candidates and OJEE merit list. It is a mock allotment to provide an idea to the candidates.
Answer: OJEE 2021 participating institutes include 8 Government/Government Aided institutes and 82 self-financed institutes.