SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 is a state-level entry test and it stands for State Council of Education Research & Training Center, Assam Diploma in Elementary Education Pre-Entry-Test. This Pre-Entry-Test is conducted by SCERT, Assam to take admission in a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) course. In the Assam state, the D.El.Ed course will be conducted in the NCTE recognized Teacher Education Institutes (DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC/Pvt. TEIs).
Only, the permanent residents of Assam can take part in the PET test conducted by SCERT, Assam. Students who want to take admission in a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) course for academic session 2021-23 then they have to fill the application form of PET conducted by SCERT, Assam. This test is conducted only once in a year and the application form for it will be filled in online mode only and the test will be conducted in offline mode.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Overview
|Name of Examination||Assam Diploma in Elementary Education Pre Entry Test 2021|
|Popularly known as||Assam D.El.Ed. PET 2021|
|Conducting Authority||State Council of Education Research snd Training Centre (SCERT) Assam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|No. of Papers||2|
|Total Duration||2 hours for each Paper|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Important Dates
If you come from Assam and want to appear for D.El.Ed. PET 2021 then you must have to aware of the important events and their dates. We have discussed the important dates for D.El.Ed. PET 2021 below in the table and you must have to check it from here.
|Releasing date of PET Application Form 2021||March 2021 (Tentative)|
|Last date for submission of PET Application Form 2021||April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Releasing date of PET Admit Card 2021||April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Exam date of PET 2021||May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result declaration of PET 2021||June 2021 (Tentative)|
|Counseling date of D.El.Ed. 2021||June 2021 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of allotment of seats for D.ElEd. 2021||July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Admission date for candidates to allotted TEIs||July 2021 (Tentative)|
Note- All the dates stated above are tentative and it may change according to the SCERT Assam. For the latest date updates, you just have to visit the official website www.scertassam.co.in. Here we will also update the date section after the proper announcement of dates by the Council.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Application Form
Very soon, SCERT is going to release to the application form for Assam D.El.Ed. 2021. The application form will be filled in online mode. Applicants who are seeking to take admission in a 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) course from Assam for academic session 2021-23, must have to fill D.El.Ed. PET 2021 the form. Before applying, do not forget to check the eligibility criteria because you will able to fill the only, once who have met the eligibility criteria.
Documents to be Attached
At the time of form filling, you will have all the necessary required documents for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 which are mentioned below.
- Marksheet / Certificate of Class 10th.
- Marksheet / Certificate of Class 12th.
- Degree/ Marksheet of Graduation
- A valid Email ID and active Mobile Number.
- Passport size Photo
How to Fill Application Form-
Here is the step by step process of form filling for the D.El.Ed. PET 2021 Application Form.
- Students need to visit the official website of SCERT Assam i.e. www.scertassam.co.in.
- You have to search for the Registration/Application section Tab.
- After opening that tab fill all the necessary details such as name, academic details, communication details, centre, etc.
- Now after the form filling process you have to upload the required document in the prescribed format by the authority.
- Lastly, In order to complete your application, you have to pay the application fee in online mode.
Prescribed format for scanned photo and signature.
- The file format should be in .jpg for both the documents.
- The size of the photo should lies between 5 to 50kb.
The Application Fee will be the same for all, you just have to pay an amount of Rs. 400/- for all categories.
Mode of Payment:
Application Fee will be paid in online mode only through any of the available modes as per your convenience such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/ Paytm Wallet, etc.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the students who are going to apply for the PET 2021 are as follows, do check the details mentioned below.
Domicile- An applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam only.
Age- The age of an applicant should be lies between 18 to 34 years (There is extra relaxation of two years for SC/ST candidates).
- For Lower Primary- An Applicant must have to pass class X / any other equivalent examination from a recognized Board/Council with an aggregate mark of at least 50% (There is extra relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates).
- For Upper Primary- An Applicant must have to pass graduation or any other equivalent examination from a recognized University/Council with an aggregate mark of at least 50% (There is extra relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates).
Language- An applicant should be able to write, read, and speak fluently in the Assami ( Regional) language.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Exam Pattern
If you want to clear the examination then you should have to understand the exam pattern. Here we have discussed the exam pattern in detail, you should read it properly.
- Examination Mode: The exam will be held in PPT mode i.e. pen-paper based test.
- Papers: There is a total of two papers in the examination 2021.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours for each paper.
- Type of questions: All the questions will be MCQs based.
- The total number of questions: 100 questions will be there in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. If you mark for more than one option then it will be treated as wrong answer and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for that question.
|General Science & EVS||15|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus consists of two papers and the detailed syllabus of each of the two are mentioned below, do read it properly and make your strategy accordingly.
Paper I –
General Knowledge: Current affairs, History of Assam, Constitution of India, Educational Organizations, Art and Culture, Sports, who is who, Abbreviations, Every day Science, Inventions and discoveries, Educational Commissions and Committees, New Educational Initiatives, World and Geography of India.
General English: Tenses, Vocabulary, Preposition, Verbs, The verb and number (singular and plural)., Voice-change, Adverbs, Comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Narration.
Reasoning : Analytical reasoning, Logical reasoning, and pattern etc.
Paper II –
General Science and EVS: Bio-diversity, Causes of environmental degradation: Air, water, sound and soil pollution, Environmental Issues, Chemical reaction, Factors influencing the environment, Force, Motion, Energy, Cell Plant, Acid, Bases and Salt, Weather and climate, and Respiration in the organism and in plants, Natural and Social Environment.
Mathematics: Number System, square and square root, Percentage, Money, Geometry, Fractions, Measurement, Data handling,
Language: Importance of language learning, Objectives of Language learning, Gender, Methods of language teaching, Difference between home language and mother tongue, Application of phrases and idioms, Skills of language learning (listening, speaking, reading and writing skill), Suffix and prefix, Coalescence of two words according to rules of grammar(sandhi).
Social Science: Atmosphere and its different layers, Natural and human resources, Transport and communication, Agricultural and Industrial development, Earth and its structure, Constitution of India and its importance, Democracy and its principles, Freedom movement of India and role of India.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Preparation Tips
Here we have mentioned some preparation tips for you for D.El.Ed PET 202, it might be helpful to you.
- To improve your vocabulary and GK, read English newspapers daily.
- Do more possible practice as you can do for Logical reasoning and Mathematics questions.
- Before starting the preparation of D.El.Ed PET, you must have a detailed knowledge of the syllabus.
- To manage your time efficiency, give a mock test, and solve previous year question papers.
- In every section, your focus should be on weak topics and always try to do more better on your strong sections.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Admit Card
The Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be released on the official website of SCERT Assam, you can download the admit card from there. Here is the step by step procedure to download the admit card for PET 2021.
How to Download Admit Card?
- First visit the official website of SCERT Assam, www.scertassam.co.in.
- Go to the notice board section and click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’.
- Open the page and enter the required details such as application no. and date of birth.
- After that, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Do download it and do not forget to take a print out of the admit card because it is a very necessary document.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Exam Centre
The list of expected exam centres for D.El.Ed. PET 2021 is given below, it will help you to find the nearest centre to you.
- Dima Hasao
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Result
After a few days of examination, the result shall be uploaded on the official website of SCERT, Assam. You can check your result and can download it from there for future reference.
How to check Result?
- First visit the website www.scertassam.co.in
- Go to the Result section.
- Open it and enter the required details such as roll no. and password/ date of birth.
- Your result shall appear on the monitor screen, just you need to download it and do not forget to take a printout of the result for future reference.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Counseling
A merit list will be released on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam. Candidates whose score satisfy the merit list will be called for counseling for document verification at the nearest centre. For counseling process, you have to carry the required documents with you. The list of documents is as follow.
Documents required at time of Counselling-
- Class X marksheet/ certificate
- Class XII marksheet / certificate
- Graduation marksheet/ certificate
- Domicile, Caste certificate
- Admit card
- PET result
- Age proof certificate
- Original Testimonals
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 Selection Procedure
The final selection will be made on the basis of mark secured in the entrance examination. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the PET exam 2021. Once your name appeared in the merit list then you will be call for document verifications. If you have passed all these criteria of selection then you will be called for admission to the D.El.Ed. course.
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET 2021 FAQs
- What is the official website of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET ?
- The official website for SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET is www.scertassam.co.in.
- What is Application Fee for Assam D.El.Ed. PET 2021?
- The application fee of Assam D.El.Ed. PET 2021 for all the candidates is Rs. 400/-.
- If someone belongs from outside of Assam state then can he/ she is eligible for Assam D.El.Ed.PET 2021?
- No, only the candidates belonging to Assam state are eligible to take part in D.El.Ed.PET 2021.
- If someone wants to pursue the D.El.Ed. course after XII then he/she is eligible or not?
- Of course, someone can pursue it after XII because it is a diploma course.